Saturday, April 24, 2010

Make-Up Blue Day No. 2




Today was the second make-up blue day of the month.  I don't want to say that I have been defeated by the monthly colour challenge.  But I have tired of it.  I want to have fun with what I wear.  When there are preset days on which I am expected to follow strict rules (like a rule that I have to wear a particular colour), even if I have set the rules, getting dressed is no longer fun.  So, after only one (official) month of the monthly colour challenge, at the end of this month, I am ending the challenge.




Today's blue outfit was inspired the Spring 2010 Ralph Lauren ready-to-wear collection, one look from that collection in particular.  I don't really have much else to say about today's outfit, so it will just have to speak for itself.



jacket: Bedo, last season
scarf: H&M
shirt: Gap
overalls: H&M
vest: H&M, old
boots: Fluevog

Here is the inspiration look:


Ralph Lauren image from style.com

No comments: