Monday, April 12, 2010

Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing: Spring Edition





When I was working with the "Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing" theme during the Winter, I would sometimes wonder whether I could take the theme into the Spring and Summer.  What I wore today is how I would interpret the theme for the Spring.  Basically, I thought that I would add jewel tones and/or pastels to the earth tones, I would keep the tweeds, although select lighter-weight tweeds, I would keep the plaids, in cotton instead of wool (adding gingham to the mix), and I would get some "warm weather" boots (I am not sure that this description has any real meaning other than that I wouldn't have to worry about the boots withstanding snow, slush and salt).  Today's outfit felt right and comfortable to me, so I might keep the "Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing" theme going throughout the Spring (and, possibly, into the Summer).




coat: Urban Outfitters, old
scarf: ?
shirt: Gap, old
dress: Zara, old
sweater jacket: JCrew, old
tights: American Apparel, old
boots: Fluevog
pin: ?

No comments: