Sunday, April 11, 2010

Colour Change







Getting my hair cut and its colour changed definitely perked me up.  It used to be that when I changed the colour of my hair, I gave some thought to what colours I should wear.  Lately, however, changing the colour of my hair has had no effect on my clothing colour choices, at least not my conscious choices.  I pretty much continue to wear every colour on the rainbow, regardless of the colour of my hair and of whether it might clash with the colour of my clothing.  There are probably rules about what colours one should wear if one's hair is a particular colour, but I am not aware of these rules and I imagine that even if I were, I wouldn't care to follow them.




coat: Urban Outfitters, old
scarf: ?
blouse: H&M, old
dress: Zara, old
sweater: H&M, last season
leggings: Old Navy, old
socks: ?
boots: Fluevog
pin: ?

No comments: