Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bring on the Cold






I went on a little overnight business trip.  I left yesterday afternoon and arrived back this evening.  I wore my "A Little Bit of Effort" outfit from Saturday, although with a different sweater, as my travelling outfit.  When I wore the outfit on Saturday, the weather changed from what it had been during the week, for the colder not the warmer, to the point where I was under-dressed for my comfort level (meaning the outfit wasn't warm enough).  The same thing happened on the outfit's second outing, only this time, the temperature dropped even more than it did on Saturday, so that I was not just under-dressed but way under-dressed for my comfort level.  I am starting to wonder whether I should dub this outfit the "Bring on the Cold" outfit, because it seems to do that.  I will definitely think long and hard before I ever wear it again, in any kind of variation.  Right now I am going to go sit in front of the fireplace and try to thaw out.

shirt: Old Navy, old
sweater: JCrew, old
skirt: American Apparel
leggings: Gap, old
belt: H&M, old
socks: ?
boots: Fluevog

No comments: